Set yourself apart
A good catalogue is the best introduction to any brand. So if you want to present a professional and striking image, the key is to be selective and meticulous.
Talk about your company's work and add relevant information about your products or services in a visual and attractive way. We will assist you with choosing the paper and type of binding, whether it is milled and glued, sewn, stapled, or something else.
At Sprint Copy, we provide short or long print runs of periodicals for both internal and external communication. The quality of the final result will always reflect our extensive experience in offset and digital printing.
Choosing offset printing will provide significant financial benefits, as the unit price becomes cheaper the more units you print. On the other hand, digital printing will give you the freedom to use variable information and customise every page of the catalogue, leading to an end result that is both unique and fully customised. So whatever your needs, at Sprint Copy we will find the best solution to ensure that the final product is perfect in every way.
Variety of options
- Types of paper (interior and covers): Coated paper (matte or glossy), offset paper, recycled offset paper, creative paper, graphic cardboard, etc.
- Weights: From 90 g to 350 g
- Inks: CMYK, Pantone (offset printing only)
- Binding milled PUR rustic (gluing), Wire-O or spiral, standard or omega staple
- Finishes: With Flaps, (whole or half), Laminated (matte, glossy, soft touch, anti-scratch, embossing), Spot UV luxury finish (with and without 3D embossing), stamping, shrink wrapping (individual or more units), packaging, boxing and labelling.
Request a quote
- Units and Measurements
- Contact information